Monday, September 09, 2013

Pinned It, Made It: Salt Writing

I imagine most of us have seen this by now as it was on a very popular blog. It was one of those things where I went "why didn't I think of that!" Anyway, I brought it to the table late on a Friday afternoon.


The boys were entertained as Eli drew whatever, Abe practiced writing his name and Megan wrote her spelling words.



By the time we were finished Megan knew how to spell all of her spelling words for the next week. Yes! By the end it was a little messy. Next time we will move it to the outside table. Trust me there will be a next time. I don't think we have ever mastered all twenty spelling words that fast!

 May you day be filled with joy and contentment!

linked to:



4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I am telling Jess about this. I'm sure they will love it. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendi,

    Isn't it amazing just how quickly they can learn something when it's fun? :) I love this and had forgotten about it. It's just what I need for Luke. He's having trouble making some of his numbers especially. This is a good forgiving way to practice! Thanks for the reminder and for participating in Pinned it Made it Monday!

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!