Monday, September 02, 2013

Joy in the Ordinary

Look around, really look around and you will find joy... joy in the everyday... joy in the ordinary things.

After almost of month of no rain I was very thankful to see this. 


A day spent at a state park to enjoy the last family reunion of the year. 




A new iron after my previous one would not fully heat. 


As always there are plenty of task to keep me busy around home. 




I have felt just a little bit under the weather.  I am trying hard to keep it from developing into something worse. 


Megan and I sneak out to the garden most evenings to pick tomatoes. 


I am super happy to have an extra day with my family this week.  The deep clean is continuing.  We are making great progress and hope to have it done by the end of week.  Enjoy your extra time with your love ones! 
 
May you day be filled with joy and contentment!

3 comments:

  1. Husband has had cold symptoms for almost 3 weeks, mine have been milder and did not last as long. Reading blogs, this seems to be getting people everywhere. I can't tell if ours is from colds or allergies.
    Thankfully we pretty much well and I hope you all are fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just put 14 pints and 6 quarts of apples in jars this last week. That will probably be all I can do this time around, since I am due in the next couple of weeks...

    We definitely enjoyed the much-needed rain, too! Of course, we could use much more... But, we will take it!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon. The rain picture looks nice. I like it. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!