Tuesday, September 17, 2013

It's That Time Again

The last few days it has been on the cool side here.  Yesterday I went to sit on the back porch after dinner.  I was out maybe five minutes and had to come in because I was getting cold.  So cold in fact that I broke out the hot chocolate! (You can find the recipe here.)


Megan was delighted and requested extra marshmallows.  


The news is reporting that it is going to warm up again.  I am happy to hear that as I am not quite ready for it to be a hot chocolate day everyday.  I like the gentle change of the season so I can throw the windows open and enjoy just a little nip before it get super cool.

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the link about the hot chocolate mix. I want to give the recipe a try. I have made homemade hot chocolate mix before but not with that recipe. It sounds really good. I also love the container you have your mix in. I need to find me some of those. So cute! We are cool here as well-37degrees this morning. BRRRR! Good sleeping weather though. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good as always. Our weather is still summery but is supposed to cool off this weekend.
    I organized my pantry and almost tossed a container if creamer but am so glad I didn't. I will make some hot chocolate mix.

    Hope you don't get too cold :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't gotten out the hot chocolate yet, but our temps have been all over the place. Shorts and t-shirt yesterday; jeans, sweatshirt and socks today!

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!