Friday, August 09, 2013

Joy in the Ordinary

Look around, really look around and you will find joy... joy in the everyday... joy in the ordinary things.


A trip to the post office to mail books.


My laundry area is out of control.  On the list to get in order before the weekend is over. :)


After school snack. 


Nature campers. :)


A craft in the beginning stages. 


Pulling over to visit some animals while on a drive. 


Visiting a roadside stand.


Delicious Indiana grown corn!


18!  I can't believe my little sister has a child this old.  The one hiding in the background is her oldest who is 20.  Yikes! 


Enjoying a beautiful evening. 
 
May your day filled with joy and contentment!

6 comments:

  1. Very nice photos, Wendi. It looks like you're taking advantage of living all of those blessed moments of your life! I'm excited to see what craft project you're embarking on now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is just the little things :-) I have to remind myself of that from time to time and not let the "stresses" of all the other stuff push those little things out.. Great post!! Thank you for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A friendly post. You're braver than I am, showing your laundry area!

    Blessings,
    Laura
    Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  5. I SO TOTALLY understand about the laundry room being out of control. My entire house feels out of control. When we are canning, everything else takes a back seat but then I start feeling overwhelmed with how bad the house looks. It seems to be a vicious cycle. Oh well, all in good time(maybe) Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!