Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Movie Matinee!

Megan had never been to the movie theatre. Honestly we rarely go. Thanks to her cousins Megan was introduced to the movie Despicable Me. She loves the little yellow characters called Minions. As a part of her birthday we decided to take her to see part two.
 
I made her a "movie" ticket and we told her she could redeem it once we were back home. 

 
Getting closer and the excitement is building. 
 
 
There was a fun interactive display for the movie inside the door. 
 
 
Some popcorn and coke and now it is time for the show. 
 
Disclaimer:  This is the only picture I took in the theatre.  Megan is giving me her not another picture face! 
 
The movie was cute and it made us laugh out loud several times.  I might have even shed a few tears at the end. :)  I will say that there was a little more violence then I would have liked and I cringed a few times at things that were said.  Nothing seriously wrong just words and such that we chose not to use.

Megan enjoyed the experience and that is what matters. 

May your day filled with joy and contentment!

2 comments:

  1. My kids loved this one. Those minions are funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got to go to the movies, it's an experience that should be enjoyed at least once.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!