Friday, July 12, 2013

Joy in the Ordinary

Look around, really look around and you will find joy... joy in the everyday... joy in the ordinary things.









You might be thinking joy in a bucket of weeds?  Really?  My front landscape had been really neglected.  Megan was swimming with her cousins and the boys took a really long nap.  It was a beautiful day with no humidity and I felt blessed to have to time to take care of this task.  I actually enjoyed it (well, as much as you can enjoy pulling weeds!)  and was thankful to do this task joyfully.  

May your day filled with joy and contentment!


2 comments:

angie said...

Yes, I totally get seeing joy in a bucket of weeds! I just did that dreaded task this morning. Throughout, I reminded myself of all of the reasons I should be finding joy in the task at hand. A color your own water bottle?? Neat.

donna www.merryheartcrafts.com said...

You have some beautiful pictures. I had several posts to catch up on. Looks like you all have been having a really nice summer. Belated happy birthday wishes to your precious girl. God is so good. Enjoy your day and God bless.