Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Creation Museum

Our first stop on our mini vacation was the Creation Museum. They recommend that you start out in the theatre. You view a movie and the special effects are fun! I won't ruin it for you if you haven't been. Let's just say Megan thought it was great!

If you go with young children there is a lot of reading when you first start your tour. They are showing many facts of creation vs evolution. For Megan this was a little boring.

There is also an area that scared her. It is a display showing the world without God. Just things that we shield her from and I think it shocked her a little.

Our church recently started using Answers in Genesis in the children's department. As Megan gets older and her knowledge grows I would love to take her back.








 
Tomorrow I will show you their gardens.  Beautiful!

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

3 comments:

  1. We have been there twice. We went with a church group when my son was 3 months old. Then we went last summer as a family. It is a beautiful place and we love it! Of course, since we have small children, we weren't able to read everything. There is A LOT to read! Glad you all were able to go. :)
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures!! Please wish her a happy belated birthday from me :-) Enjoy your week!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Creation Museum is beautiful and well done. I went there in 2009 when I took Josh back to college. My brother works at the Creation Museum and he loves his job there.

    Have a wonderful day.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!