Monday, July 08, 2013

Birthday Girl!

On July 1st my sweet girl turned seven!  All she wanted for her birthday was to spend the night in a hotel and go swimming.  We put our heads together with my in-laws and made a mini-vacation out of this.   We headed out after church last Sunday so Megan could wake up in the hotel on her birthday. 


After breakfast she opened her present from Mama and Daddy. 





Then we went to the Creation Museum.  (More about that tomorrow.)  Before dinner she was able to get her swim in. 


She then opened more presents after dinner.  This time from Grandma and Grandpa.  Do you think she likes it?  It is the Chris Tomlin CD with her favorite song, Whom Shall I Fear. 


The finale was a birthday cupcake. 




Happy Birthday, Megan!  We love you to the moon and back more times then we can count.  :)

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!
    My son, Levi, turned 6 today. :)

    Side note... We were driving down 31 Sunday around 1:00 p.m., and I saw you getting in your van at Wendy's. Small world! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy Birthday to Megan!! We live very close to the Creation Museum, did you stay somewhere in the N. Ky. area? We are thinking o a trip to Connersville IN before school starts. Jonathan has a new interest---birds--and we are thinking of a trip to the Mary Gray Bird Sanctuary. Ever been there? I need to get back to my blog, I miss connecting with blog friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A belated Happy Birthday to your beautiful girl!
    nancyr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! What a happy girl! Such a cute idea, to go to a hotel. Looks like alot of fun. Waiting for the next post on the creation museum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Special birthday blessings to sweet Megan! ♥ Jesus loves you!

    Blessings,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. How much fun! And I read today's post about the Creation Museum. We've been wanting to go there as well. It's a 7 1/2 hour drive for us so we've had a hard time getting out there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Megan! Looks like a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...Happy Birthday to Megan! I'm so glad she got to do exactly what she wished for oh her birthday. She will always remember that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Belated birthday greetings to Megan. Love that her wish was to stay in a hotel!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!