Thursday, June 13, 2013

Joy in the Ordinary

Look around, really look around and you will find joy... joy in the everyday... joy in the ordinary things.


After a hot and humid day the sweet and mild weather returned.  Yes!


I hit the clearance rack and was able get 7 new outfits for Megan for $21!  Some cute dresses for church and three capri leggings with tunic top that will be great for back to school.  Oh my!  I can't believe I am even thinking about that. :(



This little guy had been sneaking into a raised bed and destroyed my broccoli.  We switched out the fencing to chicken wire and his free meal days are over!



Big changes are coming around here. Sigh. 



Just when I thought I might have to water my garden... rain! 


My hard working man. Oh how grateful I am for him. :)


May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

4 comments:

  1. I quit growing broccoli mostly because it is too hot here in the spring, but also because the cabbage moth/worms love it. We have alot of rabbits this year here...so cute to watch...they don't seem to like my garden (so far...I guess I'm not that good at gardening!)

    Pretty dresses. School..ha..reminds me of our church bulletin. They already published back-to-school information for the fall! I guess it is so parents can make summer plans (when to end those plans) but it seems funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My broccoli did great until this year and then it got eaten by bunnies. Ugh.

    Love the outfits, love your yard, the cookies and everything else :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way your clothes look on the clothing line, neatly pegged! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great deal on the outfits! Hope you can keep the rabbit out of your garden. They can do lots of damage. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!