Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Blooms


Flowers don't worry about how they're going to bloom. They just open up and turn toward the light and that makes them beautiful. ~ Unknown


The flower that follows the sun does so even in cloudy days. ~Robert Leighton



The kiss of sun for pardon, The song of the birds for mirth, One is nearer God's Heart in a garden than anywhere else on earth. ~ Dorothy Frances Gurney


 
The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God stands forever. ~ Isaiah 40:8


 
We are experiencing what I think is the perfect weather.  Mid seventies, sunny and the windows wide open during the day.  As evening comes it cools enough that most of the windows need to close and you need a cozy blanket.  Ahhh... it makes my heart glad.  Most of my time is being spent outside.  Soaking up the sun, weeding, reading a good book and enjoying the blooms!
 
May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

9 comments:

  1. I am loving this weather too, Wendi! We have beautiful weather like that the day we went to the zoo. Outside is so pleasant on those days.

    And your flowers...they're beautiful!!!!

    Have a great day, my friend!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying this weather also but so far not much is blooming. Yours sure are pretty however. Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Love this weather!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to get to Idaho and have similar weather. We are stuck indoors here as the temps are already in the 106's and above...blech.

    Gorgeous flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quotes and photos! Thank you for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendi, your flowers are gorgeous. Is that climbing purple flower clematis? Whatever that is, I love it and want one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely flowers, Wendy! You definitely have a green thumb. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your gardens look sunny! The lavender is so pretty...and I always love peonies..I wish they would last longer. Mine just finished. I never realized, before, how the perennials have their short seasons within the season!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're having perfect weather, too. I wish we could keep it. It's been in the seventies. For the last two years, I couldn't go outside in June without melting. Wish that had helped my figure a little!

    Blessings to you,
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!