the barn welcome sign.
I wanted this project to be as frugal as possible. The numbers on our post where looking old and faded. I was able to remove them and paint them with some black hammered spray paint I found in the garage. Now they look as good as new!
I used the same stain we are using for our fence. Not only did I stain the post I also painted the flower box around the post. I debated about repainting the barn. In the end I gave it a light sand to remove any loose paint and left it. I kind of like the weathered look.
One project down and what feels like a million to go. That seems to be a perk of summer and home ownership.
May your day be filled with joy and contentment!