Monday, April 01, 2013

Easter Weekend

The weekend was full, but oh so good!

I made this cute little cake for our gathering on Saturday.
 

Saturday morning we were off for an egg hunt at church.  Megan invited her cousins to join her and they had lots of fun. 



Then we were off to Great-grandmas house.  Good food, great company and another egg hunt. 


It is always fun to convince all of the cousins to sit still and look at the camera at the same time.  Torturing our children just the way we were tortured!


All dolled up and ready to head to church. 




Easter is my favorite holiday to celebrate.  It is hard to put into words just how meaningful it is to me.  I hope you all had a great Easter!

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family!! Wendy, how is it that Megan can be so old now? I know Elizabeth will be 7 in May. How??? Where's my baby? I know you think the same thing!!

    We are so blessed!

    His,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like great fun! You all make a beautiful family. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice family photo! That chicken Megan is holding looks real,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easter's one of my favorites too. Your Peeps cake is cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!