Monday, March 25, 2013

Pinned It, Made It: Pizza Muffins

I am always on the look out for quick and easy lunch ideas.  I saw these and thought the kids might enjoy them. 


I rolled out a can of pizza crust and covered it with sauce.  I used half a can of sauce and then cut the dough in half.  One section received pepperoni (I used full size since that is what I had) and the other half I added some sausage.  Next the string cheese was cut into five pieces and placed along the edge.  Then roll the dough up.  Now the tricky part is cutting each half of dough into six pieces and not loosing your filling!  Each section goes into a greased muffin tin.  A little shredded cheese was added to the top and these were baked at 425* for about 15 minutes. 

 
I paired this with grapes, peas and carrots for a yummy and super easy lunch!
 
May your day be filled with joy and contentment!
 
 


linked to:
 


6 comments:

LynnMarie said...

The perfect size lunch for little hands. Well done!

Sharon Larson said...

Those sure do look yummy I must say.
I will have to give them a try as I love making new recipes also.
Hugs

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Yummy! That's a perfect lunch especially for kids! Thanks for sharing, Wendi. Thanks for participating in Pinned it Made it Monday!

Blessings,
Tammy

donna www.merryheartcrafts.com said...

Looks delicious! Thanks for sharing. God bless.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

my "big" kids would love these!

Cheryl said...

Those look good. My girls just made pizza rolls for supper last night.

Have a wonderful day.

~Cheryl