Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Yarn Pom Poms

I have a new addiction and it is making yarn pom poms.
 
 
They are so easy that Megan has been making them along with me.
 
 
I am able to make them while I am relaxing and watching some television along side Chuck.
 
 
I will be using some for my Valentine decorating.  I have an idea of something else I want to make using these.  If it works out I will share it with you. 
 

If you have never made these this video has good instructions.  Then you can join me in the addicting fun!

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

3 comments:

  1. Oh pom poms, I used to sit and make those when I was a teen, LOVED them. Haven't made any in a very long time, thank you for reminding me to do just that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crafting time is fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to make these pom poms for our marching band boots in high school! Wow, that's dating me a bit!! =) I agree they are quite fun, and I couldn't believe how easy they were when I first learned how. Fun!

    I love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!