Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Paint Fun in a Bag

I am always on the look out for activities to do with the kids. One of the issues I have when Megan is home is finding an activity that is appropriate for a two year old and also fun for a six year old.
 
 
I used some finger paint that I had on hand and put it into a freezer bag.  Be sure to get as much air out of the bag as you can when you close it. 
 
 
Tape it the table over a piece of white paper.  If you skip this step then then the designs won't show up as well.
 
 

Megan enjoyed it so much that she keep coming back to it through out the day.  An activity that we will certainly be doing again.  The one thing I will do different next time is add a little more paint to the bag. 

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

7 comments:

  1. I've done paint in a bag but not with taping it down with paper underneath. I think those additions would make it more fun for my little toddlers.

    We'll def. be trying this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've done this before. The kiddos had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny that you posted this today because I was just on Pinterest this morning and saw this same idea. They used tempra paint instead of finger paints, but they also let the kids use qtips for practicing letter drawing. What a clever and fun way to learn to write!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea, Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun for all ages--and without the mess of finger paint.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hay can I come play as well, that looks like fun for all ages. Great job mom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think my 2 1/2 and 4 year olds will like this one too. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!