Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Smell Good in a Mason Jar!

Anyone that has read my blog for a while most likely knows that two things that bring me joy are handmade gifts and Mason jars!  For Christmas Chuck's niece gave me a little of both. 


She filled these with wonderful, fresh things like limes, lemons and oranges.  She then added things such as mint, vanilla, rosemary and allspice.  Really the combinations are endless!


You simmer the contents of the jar and enjoy a wonderful smelling home.  I thought this was a great gift!  Not only was it homemade and in my beloved jars but it is a gift that won't clutter your space and later end up in the give away pile. 

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

7 comments:

  1. What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, matter of fact I mentioned this in a post a few weeks ago too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet that smelled awesome! I love gifts that I can use too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a new idea to me and a really good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea! Thanks so much for sharing it. I am planning on putting this in my homemade craft ideas folder. Thanks again and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gifts that were given with much thought and some time invested are most cherished. And the mason jar will enjoy many more uses, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm... I bet that it does smell good! What a great gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!