Monday, December 31, 2012

December

This month has flown by! Actually 2012 has gone by fast. We made the decision to say no to many things and were blessed with a meaningful low key month. My favorite activity this month was the daily activities.
 
 

It caused us all to slow and down and be intentional about doing something together. 

 Before I knew it the big day was here!
 



A bow and arrow was a big hit!


Megan also received a Nintendo.  She is so happy to be just like her cousins.  She has a dog game and enjoys caring for her puppies.  The verdict is still out if this was a good gift or not. :)  I see time limits and a reward system for use coming very soon! 


The day after Christmas we were under a blizzard warning.  It was nice to have a day to just be home together.   We ended up with 12 inches. 


Since then we have had more snow and it has made for a wonderful play land. 



There have been many slow days this past week.  Playing new games, reading, movies and sleepovers. 

 
As always our families were more then generous.  I received some really nice things. 

 
As I type this I am watching the snow fall.  This time of year makes me want to spend time warm and cozy at home.  As the new year approaches I am ready to clean, organize, create and fluff my nest! 
 
May your day filled with joy and contentment!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your visit to my blog, please if you come to the bridge come on thru and stop for a tea, I'm just a few miles past. you will see the coop..lol have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet family you have! Love the pictures. If I lived close to you, I'd come over to watch your new Dvds.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!