Sunday, December 02, 2012

Around Here

Things have been crazy around here. Between me still not feeling 100% and the boys I watch having a bout of the stomach flu... whew... let's just say I am happy to be starting a new week!

Thanksgiving was nice. This year we ended up having two dinner that weekend.  The first one was at my mother-in-law's. 
 

Then for the first time we had a holiday meal with Chuck's step-mom's family.  I was in charge of activities for the kids. 


This crew doesn't get together often and it was nice to see the cousins together. 

Of course there has been a little decorating. 



I am slow this year and still don't have everything together.  I hope to have that taken care of this week. 

As always I have been busy with the boys.  They were gone a couple of afternoons last week due to illness and I almost didn't know what to do without them.  Almost!


Megan took her first trip to the circus this weekend. 


She had so much fun!  She is still bring up different things and laughing about it. 

In a nutshell that is what has been going on around here.  May your day be filled with joy and contentment! 

4 comments:

  1. What a great Holiday week!!! The kids look like they are having a great time. I love the circus!!! Have a great new week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures. I hope that you all have a wonderful week.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I would love to take the girls to see a circus! I hope you all get to feeling better soon. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the activity the boys are working on on Pinterest. I pinned it to try but had a hard time finding red and green m&m's. I need to look again. Megan looks so cute. Sounds like you have been busy. Hope you have a great day and are feeling better.

    Blessings,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!