Sunday, November 11, 2012

Pinned It, Made It: Cinnamon Roll Waffles

When I saw these I knew what I would be making for breakfast Sunday morning. After the first bite Chuck said that he had doubts about these and was pleasantly surprised by how good they were. I couldn't agree more. Delicious!


The pin said that she cooked them as long she would a normal waffle.  For my waffle maker that was to long.  It only took a 1 1/2 to 2 minutes for these.  These are something that will be appearing on my table again. 


Be sure to stop by and visit Tammy for more great ideas. 

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

7 comments:

  1. Those do look good. Have a wonderful day.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! If we had some cinnamon rolls, I would make them right now for breakfast.

    I have a friend in California who put on Facebook that she really liked these too. It took 3 cans of Grands Cinnabons ones to feed her gang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw these on pinterest and wondered how these would come out. Looks yummy.

    Blessings,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those sound wonderful right about now! I know we would love them here! I don't own a waffle maker but I think this might be reason to ask for one for Christmas. :)

    Thanks for sharing and for participating in Pinned it, Made it Monday, Wendi. I always enjoy your projects!

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have made these too and they are so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought that looked good too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are a favorite in our home as well;) so yummy!

    Danielle @ Blissful and Domestic
    Www.blissfulanddomestic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!