Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Just a Quick Stop

After another trip to the doctor on Saturday I am starting to feel normal again. I ended up with bronchitis and a third round of antibiotics plus a couple of other things have me on the mend. Just in time for turkey day! I have been working my way through my list and am all ready for tomorrow.
 

I ended up with some alone time as one of the little guys I watch had a stomach bug and I sent him home.  Makes it much easier to fly through the list when I am working solo.


I know that I made too much food, but I like to sample a little of this and a little of that. 


I have so many things to be thankful for that I don't even know where to begin. 


I try to live with the glass in half full kind of attitude.  My heart is overflowing is thankfulness for all things big and small. 


Happy Thanksgiving!

In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. ~ 1 Thessalonians 5:18

May your day be filled with joy and contentment! 

8 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you are on the mend and feeling better. Your food all looks so good. I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy thanksgiving to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the get well wishes Wendi and I'm glad to see you are on the mend. Your food looks delicious as always. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    Blessings,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy you are feeling better. Sometimes it takes a long time to get over sickness. Your food looks delicious. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your food does look wonderful and like everyone I'm glad your feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving, Wendi.

    I smiled at that pie. I can't remember what it's called, but a few years ago a friend of mine who's an Indiana native brought me a piece back from her travels. I admit it wasn't my favorite, but I find it fascinating that it's a regional pie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are completely recovered from your illness, Wendi. Three rounds of antibiotics ~ wow!!!

    I love your handwriting ~ it's so neat!!

    Your thankful spirit undoubtedly not only overflows to your family but to many in this bloggy world too. Gratitude is contagious!!! ♥

    Blessings on your weekend~
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are feeling much better! Seems to be a lot going around, I just started a round of antibiotics .
    Have a lovely weekend!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!