Monday, November 12, 2012

A Slow, Puttering Kind of Weekend

The moment the sun started to rise on Saturday I knew it was going to be a gorgeous weekend. The sun shined all weekend and the temperatures were about 70*.  


I needed this weekend as I have been under the weather for two weeks now.  I am feeling better.  I have a cough I can't shake and a lack of energy. 


I washed all of the bedding and blankets from the living room and had the windows open. 


I wanted to get all of the germs out of here!

We took a quick trip to the hardware store for my Christmas present. 

 
It is the ceiling for the rest of my home, the three bedrooms.  You can see here where I posted about working on the living room ceiling.  This project should keep us busy for a while!
 
Chuck took advantage of the good weather to do a final cut of the yard.  Mainly to cut up leaves.   
  


I took some time to go through a box of toys.  I keep the trucks for the boys and packed up the rest of the items.  Most were baby toys that will be put away. 


I love a slow, puttering kind of weekend!  I hope to enjoy some more of these. May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sunrise. I hope that you can shake this cough. I feel that same way when we have nice weather and we have been sick. Open the windows and try to air it out.

    Have a wonderful day.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you are still feeling less than good, but bad colds really can take 10-14 days to run their course. it is sure no fun though.

    so, when you get to feeling better, will you come paint my kitchen cabinets to match the coffee bar? hahahahhahahahh---

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite kind of weekend. :) I love the new ceiling material. I can't wait to see the finished project. I have 2 and I think 3 sick kiddos here. That stuff sticks around forever. I hope you feel better soon.

    Blessings,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!