Monday, October 01, 2012

Easy Caramel Dip

Megan mentioned she wanted apples for snack. I thought a caramel dip would be perfect for the apples.  
 

We melted one bag of caramels with 2 Tbs of water. When almost melted add 1/2 tsp vanilla.  We then poured it into small jelly jars. 



Oh my... it is good! I love Megan's eyes in picture below. 



It is so delicious that we never made it to the table.  We shared an apple and one jar was gone fast.  The other jars are in the frig.  We will share a couple and enjoy the last jar later this week. A perfect cool weather snack! 

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

8 comments:

  1. Oh that it is easy! Thanks for sharing, Wendi! Luke would love it too!

    Megan's eyes say it all...it was delicious! :)

    Happy October! :)

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love caramel dip here with our apples. I had never thought of putting it into small jars. I love the pictures of Megan. You can tell she loves it!! Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds fun and delicious

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum that looks so good and she looks so happy with the apples and caramel dip :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! And the jars make it extra special! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! Now I want to make some;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks yummy and she sure looks happy :-) Have a wonderful week!

    blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are a bad influence :)
    I've been wanting your caramel and apples ever since I read this post, so I made a batch for sauce this afternoon.

    and in just a little bit, I am going to slice a big apple and drizzle some on.

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!