Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Blustery Day

Today was cool, wet and windy. I spent most of my day watching the wind whip from the comfort of home.

I did go out for a brief time this morning for a trip to the doctor. Do you know what cool, wet, windy weather does to someone with a sinus infection? Not a pretty thing!

I made the best of the day by lighting some smell good candles.


Notice those cute pumpkins?  They were a gift from sweet Mary Ann... Adorable!

I kicked my feet up in some cozy slippers.


Keep warm with a nice blanket and lots of hot tea.


I viewed more television today then I usually do as I could not focus to read.  My heart was breaking as I watched the devastation unfold on the east coast..  I am certainly praying for those effected. 

Now I am off to bed.  I hope to wake up with no headache and for my nose to longer feel like it has been socked. 

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

I hope that you feel better quickly. We were in the low 70s today. It sure was nice to have the windows open for a bit.

I hope that you have a good nights sleep.

~Cheryl

Mary Ann said...

Hope you feel better soon! Sleep well!

Glad that the pumpkins arrived safely. :-)

I told Andy this morning that I felt so spoiled with a warm house and a hot shower, knowing so many are without right now.

donna www.merryheartcrafts.com said...

I pray you feel better quickly. We are windy and cold here. God bless.

LynnMarie said...

I'm praying that you woke up today and feeling a lot better. I'm so glad you were able to rest and put your feet up and enjoy the rest. Those pumpkins are so cute!

Farmchick said...

Hoping you are feeling better...there is certainly no place like home!! Come on over and say hi. :)

blessedx4 said...

Hope you are feeling better.:)

Blessings,
Tiffany