Tuesday, September 04, 2012

A Glimpse of This and That

I have several post started but none of them finished. I have been busy doing a little bit of this and that. Because of that I don't have any one thing complete. 

I have been doing a little crafting. 
 

I pulled out my fall decor but have yet to put anything out.  Soon!


Chuck build this for me and I can't wait to get it painted!  It is loosely, very loosely, based on something I saw on Pinterest.  Where else?!


Menu planning.  I have changed this up a little and will devote an entire post when I can get it together.


Enjoying some much needed rain. 


Cleaning out drawers.  My little beanpole is having a growing spurt.  She isn't gaining much weight, but is growing tall.   


Life is full and I am happy to have time to do a little here and there.   I hope to actually finish a project soon!

May your day be filled with joy and contentment.

4 comments:

  1. I too am feeling like I have projects in progress everywhere I look...I can't imagine ever being bored!
    What is the fall decoration in the first picture of this post? We are loving felt right now.
    And what did your talented hubby build? A shelf?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying to decorate for fall, I honestly don't know how long I can last :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to see your fall decorations soon. I love fall! The colors just seem to make me happy. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUP, Fall decorating is going on here as well. I do love doing that. Can't wait till you show us all the project that your husband built.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!