Thursday, August 09, 2012

Teacher Gift: Pencil Snack Holder

The first week of school is ending and that means it is time for a teacher gift.  The first week has been fantastic!  Megan still loves going and is giving her teacher rave reviews.  They are doing fun things like subtraction and addition problems while sitting on top of their desk.  Sounds like Mrs. Teacher is going to make learning fun!

I found the idea for this here.   I used what I had on hand to make this.


I didn't have any gray paper so I used aluminum foil to create the metal ring and I opted not to put on the lettering since I didn't have any on hand.  I attached a note that says:

I hope your first full week was sweet.  Here are some treats to sneak when the afternoon is not so neat!


You can go here and see what I made last year.  I am up way past my bedtime so I must run.  Have a great weekend!

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

9 comments:

  1. How cute. Sounds like a teacher that makes learning fun.

    Have a wonderful day.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you put inside? Is this a full size pringles can? This teacher will love Megan and you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are every teacher's dream!
    How sweet of you!
    nancyr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted this late last night and I should have put in more detail. That is what happens when I am tired! :) Anyway, it is a regular Pringles can and I put mini candy bars, snack size Chip Ahoy and Nutter Butters inside. Hope she likes it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet the teacher loves you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How thoughtful and special! Megan is learning respect and loving others in creative ways from her sweet Mama! =)

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is adorable. How thoughtful. That would have made my day when I was still teaching. I know she appreciated it.

    Blessings,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!
    Hey Wendi, I wanted to let you know to about our giveaway thats going on at our blog that ends tonight!
    Its from Songs for Saplings!!!
    Come see!!!
    http://jonncarramoorman.blogspot.com/2012/08/songs-for-saplings-cd-giveaway.html
    Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's just as cute as it can be! What a neat idea! I'm glad Megan got a teacher that's going to make learning fun! That makes all the difference!

    Did you happen to look at the teacher's gift on Pinned it, Made it Monday? There's you another idea! It was cute too!

    Have a great week, Wendi!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!