Sunday, August 05, 2012

Pinned It, Made It: Santa's Magic Key

Another week is beginning and that means it is time to share another completed project from Pinterest on Pinned It, Made It Monday .




 I found the idea here.


It says:

Dear Santa,

This magic key works just for you.  Please open the door and come on through.   Thank you for coming to our home tonight.   We're celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ!  Thank you, Santa, for the gifts you bring.  Thank you, Jesus, for everything!

Love,
The xxx Family

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

4 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet, Wendi! No more worrying if you don't have a chimney for Santa! I've never seen that before! Thanks for sharing and for participating! I finally have the linky up. Was having problems with it!

    Have a great week!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! Thanks for sharing. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I've seen these before. I'm sure your little one loved it.

    Blessings,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!