Monday, August 20, 2012

Pinned It, Made It: Pancake Bites

Another week is beginning and that means it is time to share another completed project from Pinterest on Pinned It, Made It Monday .


I saw this idea.  My first thought was that is a great idea why didn't I think of that?! lol  Weekday breakfast is hard for me.  I have to feed Megan before she leaves for school and then I have to feed the boys when they arrive. (Chuck takes his breakfast and eats at work since his shift starts at 6:30.) Fixing two full breakfast meals just isn't going to happen.  Honestly, there isn't enough time. 

Please don't judge me on my awful muffin tins.  These are my favorite and have seen lots of use.  Maybe next week I will try an idea I saw to clean all this junk off. :)

This is super easy. You fill your greased muffin tins with pancake batter.  I usually use an ice cream scoop to get a consistent size.  Then you add your toppings.  I used sausage for most as I think Chuck would enjoy those most.  I also made some blueberry and chocolate chip pancake muffins. 


They are quite delicious!


These should freeze and re-heat beautifully!  Just what I need for those busy mornings.

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

17 comments:

  1. That is a brilliant idea! I'd love to be able to pop one of those in my mouth right about now! I'm definitely pinning this and making it. I like the idea of being able to freeze them and reheat!

    What a wonderful idea, Wendi! Thanks for sharing and for participating in Pinned it, Made it! Monday!

    Have a great week!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a well used muffin pan!!!! They look delish! Same me a chocolate chip please. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. You can also make extra, regular pancakes, when you are having them for a meal, and freeze them. I make four inch pancakes and wrap two at a time,divided in plastic wrap. I stack the wrapped pancakes in a large zip lock bag and freeze. You can take out however many you need and microwave them for 30 seconds on each side. They turn out great.
    nancyr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw those too and pinned it. They do look easy and fun so now I will HAVE to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look delicious!! My girls will love the chocolate chip ones. Thanks for sharing. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat idea! I will have to try this. Hope all is going well for you. Have a wonderful week!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really cute idea! I remember my mom making scrambled eggs, putting them in flattened out biscuits, baking them and then having those as a quick on your way to catch the bus healthy breakfast many times. *smile* Thanks for sharing your experience with this idea for mini pancakes on the go. *smiel* Sincerely, Mommy of two growing blessings & so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an awesome idea! I will be trying these out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How long do you bake them? What temperature?

    ReplyDelete
  10. How long do you bake them? What temperature?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just made these today. Success! Some with bacon, mini chocolate chips and some with both. I can't wait to make these again. The possibilities are endless and these will make a great breakfast for my daughter to eat on the way to school. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How long do they bake for & temperature..gotta try they look fun & yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How long do they bake for & temperature..gotta try they look fun & yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. bake at 180 for 12-14 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I made these this morning with bacon, chocolate chips and apple pie filling. Bake @ 350 for 10-15 minutes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!