Sunday, May 27, 2012

Back Home Again in...


The past few days have been jammed packed.  Chuck is on vacation for the next week.  We had  plans to go up to Lake Michigan but have cancelled that.  After traveling over 1200 miles we are looking forward to some quiet time at home.  We made a list of things to accomplish on the way home.   I have lots to share from my trip.  Time permitting I will be back this week. 

Home is the nicest word there is ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder

So true... it is good to be home!


 

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are back. I look forward to reading your posts. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home! :) Hope you are refreshed and ready for summer.

    [We are going to be passing by ~ and maybe to ~ one of Laura Ingalls Wilder's homes this weekend. Love Laura quotes!]

    Blessings to you and your family,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your posts :-) Have a great week!

    Blessings
    ,jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you made it back safely. I would have to agree. There is truly no place like home. I hope you can get some rest.

    Blessings,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!