Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Snack-Nic

After rest time everyone, including myself, was anxious to get out and enjoy the beautiful afternoon. I decided we would take our snack outside and to make it fun I made it a snack-nic. I grabbed a table cloth and an old soda crate.  I loaded fruit and cheese into Mason jars, put some books in and at the last second threw in some whipped cream. 







I am thankful that I took the time to do this.  It was spontaneous, fun, relaxing and the whipped cream by itself or with strawberries was a huge hit!

 May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

9 comments:

  1. What a fun idea. It looks like everyone had a great time.

    Have a wonderful evening.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! We are big snackers here, so maybe we need a "snack-nic". Jane LOVES having whipped cream sprayed in her mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I know they had a wonderful time. It looks like so much fun. We need to do this soon.

    Blessings,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea. I can tell by the pictures it was a big success. I'm sure you will be doing this again soon. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, you found a way to make an everyday thing special! I love how creative you are in doing this. We will be doing more of this at our house! "The Grouchy Ladybug" is a favorite here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. did you coin that phrase snack-nic? I love it! I like the idea of using mason jars, so that nothing spills or gets squashed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fun filled day provided by you for the ones you love. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! What a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are such a fun mommy! Looks great! And you made everything look so nice and special!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!