Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Putting It Off

For to long to mention there have been a few hair accessories that needed some attention.  They have been sitting on the kitchen counter being moved from one spot to the next.  I keep finding a reason to put off this task.  After moving them for the thousandth time I finally pulled out the glue gun to get it done. 


The longest part of the whole process was waiting for the glue gun to heat up.  It seems that the things we put off the most are the things that take the least amount of time.  Sigh! So, are you putting something off?

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

5 comments:

  1. Nice job. Yes I am putting off diging up the garden to get it ready for this year. For some reason, it just looks so big!! I think deep down inside, I'm hoping hubby will do it for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you reading my mind? I have several projects I haven't gotten around to but I need to get moving. Thanks for the motivation.

    Blessings,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean. It seems to be the things I put off the longest ending up taking the shortest amount of time to do. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing what you can get done when you just force yourself to do it! I have so many small projects like this that I just keep putting off even though I know they will only take 15 minutes to complete!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can relate! Lately it seems my to do lists just keep growing and growing! LOL Enjoy your week!

    blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!