Friday, April 20, 2012

Bear Visits the Hospital

Bear wasn't feeling well so he took a trip to the hospital.


The first step was to check in.


Bear had broken his leg.  He was given a shot for pain.

Then it was time to get a cast.




He was a brave bear and was feeling better until.... he was told he needed to have his tonsils removed.  Poor Bear!

Some sleepy medicine was given so he wouldn't feel a thing.





Bear received great care from Dr. Megan. 


I am happy to report that he is feeling much better. 

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

8 comments:

  1. What fun! Looks like it was a hit for a lot of kids and bears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time. Dr. Megan looks so cute.

    Have a wonderful day.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beary cute! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute.. what a great experience for Dr Meg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I hope Bear is feeling better soon. I think he is in good hands with Dr. Megan. She looks so cute! It looks like lots of fun. What a neat experience. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Blessing,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun and a great learning experience,too! Was this at her school? Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad Bear is feeling much better. Dr. Megan appears to have done an excellent job. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet! What a great learning experience for Megan! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!