Friday, March 09, 2012

My Week...

I love when the weather starts to warm up and we are able to spend more time outside.


I am an outside girl and it is great for the kids to be able to run off some energy.

Miss Megan lost her first tooth this week.


Her permanent tooth is well established so there isn't much of a gap. She keeps telling me that she looks weird. I think she looks adorable! :)


A yummy meal ready to go into the oven.

It is always the simple things that change our lives. And these things never happen when you are looking for them to happen ~ Unknown


Rainy days are meant for warm, cozy candlelight and baking...


the old fashioned way (you know, without the use of the kitchen aid.) It can be quite the workout for the old arm. No wonder our grandmothers and great-grandmothers didn't need a gym membership.

Sometimes I wonder why we ever spend money on toys.


A bowl and a spoon or pot and lid occupy this little man better than any toy I have. The marketing is good to make us...me... think that the kids need stuff.

Warmer temperatures mean that I am able to step out in the evening.


Catching a glimpse of the moon makes me happy!

Tomorrow we are taking a road trip with my parents. We are going to chase down some family history and visit a cemetery or two, drive down some country roads and you never know what else we might get into. I am super excited! Do you have some exciting plans for the weekend?

I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!

5 comments:

  1. Sweet pictures and I will be happy with warmer weather too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter looks adorable with her first tooth missing. I love your picture of the moon. I have tried lots of times to get a good moon picture but my camera just won't do it. Thanks for sharing yours. I hope you have a great time with your family today. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan looks so cute! Jonathan is SO anxious to lose a tooth, but are wiggly yet!
    Your road trip sounds like my cup of tea! I love going down country roads and chasing down family history just makes it more fun!
    Maybe next year you can take a road trip our way and go to the Sugar Camp with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We also love the warmer weather. I so agree about the toys. My kids played more with some blocks leftover from building our house than with the toys we bought them.

    Have a wonderful day with your family.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan looks adorable! That casserole looks yummy. What is it??Those cookies look delish too...Can't you tell I'm hungry?I love spending time outside too. Our weather is going to be in the 80's this week! Too bad I'm stuck in the house trying to get it back in some sort of order. Hope you have a great day.

    Blessings,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!