Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

We have been busy little bees doing some Valentine things. The class valentines were completed over the weekend.

I found them here. They were fairly easy and I think they turned out cute.

I spent the evening making cookies for Megan's class and for Chuck to take into work.


While making cookies for the school bake sale last week Chuck suggested that I put flour into a shaker for the counter.


Pure genius!

I am off to do a little housework before heading to Megan's classroom. Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!

7 comments:

  1. Looks great and you have a smart hubby! Hope the party went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute valentines. I hope that you have a wonderful day.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, why haven't I thought of that! A great idea. Thanks for sharing. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Happy Valentine's day!!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a neat idea.:)Cute Valentine's craft. Looks like you had fun.

    Blessings,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  6. Megan is so cute! The valentines are great!

    Chuck had such a great idea!!! I never thought of something like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flour in the shaker jar is a wonderful idea! My husband helps me to make flour tortillas and I think he will really like this too...so handy!

    Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!