Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Daughter Like Mother

Up until yesterday we had been experiencing mild temperatures. Megan had been spending a little time outside. She runs inside and says I have to get something. I was busy making dinner and didn't see what she took out with her.

Apparently she had come in for a Mason jar and comes running back with this.


She says "Here, Mama, I made you a center piece." Oh, how it made my heart sing! Just another reminder that our littles are indeed watching and learning from us.

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful centerpiece. She did a great job.

    Have a wonderful day with your family.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how special and very pretty. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...that is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes they are! How sweet.:) Have a wonderful day.

    Blessings,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great, Wendi. I don't think Nathan would know what the word centerpiece means. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! We love our mason jars around here too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!