Thursday, December 08, 2011

Taking a Break

There are many things happening right now. I haven't been feeling well. I am a little bit stressed and overwhelmed at the moment. My heart just hasn't been here so I have decided to take a little break.

I will be back. I just don't know when, so don't count me as gone. I am hopeful to get my act together while on my hiatus. Nothing serious going on and no one needs to worry. Just a bunch of little things and we all know how the little things can add up and then feel like a big thing. I will still be reading blogs I just don't feel like my mind is clear enough to make good post.
Take care and I hope you are stopping to enjoy the simple moments! Really those are the moments that matter most.

11 comments:

  1. Praying for you, Wendi! Hoping you come back soon refreshed.♥

    Blessings,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss your posts, but I also understand. I hope that you have a wonderful day with your family.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blog and will miss you, but you need to take care fo yourself and do what you know is right for you and your family. I will be praying for you.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will miss reading your posts. I completely understand though and will be praying that you come back soon refreshed. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a wise woman to take a needed break. I will pray for your needs, the Lord knows them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so understand how you feel. I will reading your blog but I know you really must need the break. Enjoy your time away from the blog. May you feel loved and blessed and refreshed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you and hoping all is well! Take the time you need, it is so important to regroup and refresh. :-) Now if I could just take my own advice, lol. Have a wonderful week!

    blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wendi, you won the Sothern Living Christmas cookbook! Please email me at kykathy@aol.com with your mailing address and I'll mail the book right out!
    I will miss reading your book each day, you are one of my favorites! enjoy the holiday season, refresh and renew your heart, body, mind and soul, and hopefully you will be ready to return!
    Blessings to you and your family.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hoping you get to feeling better soon...I will miss your posts...but take all the time you need. {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was so excited that you commented on my blog! I put up another little post, too! Have a very merry Christmas with your beautiful family☺

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Wendy! Praying for you, dear. Enjoy your break and may it bring much refreshment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!