Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sun to Snow!

I finally finished the deep clean of my kitchen. It took my several days, but I am thrilled with the results.


When you look at this picture it might not look much different then it normally does after I tidy up, but I know the difference. I didn't realize my cabinets were so dirty until I had cleaned a couple. Every nook and cranny inside and out has been wiped down. Now if I can only keep it this way!

I did slow down on the cleaning to enjoy a beautiful day. The sun was shinning and it reached 70*!


We were busy outside playing and putting things away for winter. It was so nice that I sat out on the swing until well after dark.


I snapped this picture on my way inside. I love how cozy my home looked. :)

The following day I woke up to rain and it was super windy. The windy brought in cold weather. With the colder temperatures we enjoyed one of our favorite lunches.


Today we saw snow!


There was enough that it stuck to the grass. I know it won't last, but it was sure pretty.

I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!



10 comments:

  1. The first snow of the winter is always fun. We enjoyed watching ours come down on Sunday morning. Tomato soup and grilled cheese is a favorite here as well.

    Have a wonderful evening with your family.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weather sounds much like ours, beautiful on Tues, rainy and windy yesterday and there is a sprinkling of snow on the grass tonight! The snow took me by surprise!
    Wish my kitchen was deep-cleaned. I am trying to get quite a bit of cleaning done before the holiday decorations go up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We saw it here too! I love the pic of your kitchen at night too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious little girl enjoying that snow. :)Your kitchen looks lovely. I know what you mean about cleaning. It sure makes you feel good to have it finished.:) I hope you have a great weekend.

    Blessings,
    Tiffany
    www.homeschoolhomestead.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the cozy glow from inside your home. I know the feeling you get when you see how your home looks from the outside!

    Wish we had a few snowflakes around here! It is cooler though!

    Have a great weekend, Wendi!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. How rewarding ~ your kitchen looks wonderful!! Nothing like a kitchen that is all tidied up, great job. :)

    That tomato soup with gold fish and grilled cheese looks yummy ~ a favorite in this house! =)

    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Came over from Barb's blog.
    I've enjoyed "wandering" around here.
    I hope you are enjoying the snow.

    Your kitchen looks beautiful. I need to do some deep cleaning.
    You've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your kitchen looks so cozy. I'm sure you enjoy many happy hours there. We had snow the other morning, too. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your kitchen looks great. Deep cleaning all our rooms is on my list too. :-) Hope you have a wonderful week.

    blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your kitchen is always so cozy and cheery looking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!