Sunday, November 13, 2011

Giving Thanks

One of the things that I really like about Thanksgiving is that it causes you to pause and give thanks.

To help Megan stop and give thanks we have been working on a thankful book.


We are using the alphabet and daily stop to write in the thankful book.


Certainly something I want to keep so I had Megan write her name and year on the back of the book.


I am always looking for few things to do with Megan. I would love to hear ways to help your children to stop and count their blessings.

I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!




7 comments:

  1. Such a good idea!
    I love that she was thankful for ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea. There are many things to be thankful for. Have a wonderful evening with your family.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job mom! Teaching your child to be thankful will go far as I work with people who never learned that lesson. Again I say, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea. We make a thankful tree. I make a tree out of brown construction paper and leaves out of colored. Each family member writes what they are thankful for on the leaves. I hope you have a great week.

    Blessings,
    Tiffany
    www.theboydbunch.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh,what a wonderful idea. Such fun and how nice it will be to read it as she gets older. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!! We love books like this and I am reminded to get busy on ours! We also do posters of things we are thankful for as well.
    Have a wonderful week!!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wendi! You are the winner of my book giveaway!!!

    Could you please email your address?

    thecountryblossom at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!