Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Around Here

Around here nothing exciting has been happening. Monday night we joined my sister at my parent's home for dinner and some trick or treating.


Megan as a "Jak in Bos" She sounded it out and that is how she spelled it. I am enjoying watching her develop her reading skills.

The weather has been mild and we are trying to get things put in order outside.


All of the flower beds have been cleaned out for their winter rest.


My clematis has a couple of flowers and some of the leaves are starting to green. I think it is confused!


Megan has been spending lots of time outside. Oh, how sad we will all be when most of our time is spent indoors.

Enjoying the sunset.


When I see things of beauty like this it is hard to understand how someone can question or even deny God.

I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!









7 comments:

  1. What a cute and creative costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. We also are trying to get things done for winter.

    Have a great evening with your family.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the "Jak in Bos" costume, precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her costume! Great job!!
    have a wonderful week.

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks so cute in her costume. It is beautiful around your place. I know what you mean, we are not looking forward to spending all of our time indoors. I guess that just means we will have to get creative. :)
    Blessings,
    Tiffany
    www.homeschoolhomestead.com
    www.theboydbunch.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. We never got out flower beds cleaned up and the leaves raked when the snow hit! We now need enough warm days to have time to get out there and get it down. So glad you got it all done and enjoyed your time. Loved her costume.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute costume and a darling little girl wearing it. Your pictures are beautiful. I love sunrise and sunset pictures. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!