Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pajama Day

Megan is out of school for fall break. She had asked for a pajama day. We called the boys I watch and asked them to join the fun. The day started out with pancakes.


Have you ever used a squirt bottle to make pancakes? It is really fun! It gives you control to make letters and shapes. I made everyone's first initial and then created hearts.

While I tidied up the kitchen they used their pillows and blankets to create a house.


They had loads of fun!

I made an afternoon snack of popcorn.


Then we watched a movie.


A Christmas movie! We even listening to Christmas music. A great way to spend a rainy day.

I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!

8 comments:

  1. What fun to have a pj day! I've been listening to Christmas music in the car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! We have that same exersaucer!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day and great memories! Looks like lots of fun. I will have to try the squeeze bottle to make pancakes.

    Blessings,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this day! It sounds like so much fun. We love Christmas movies and Christmas music. We have already watched 2 VeggieTales Christmas movies. "Saint Nicholas" and "Little Drummer Boy". Yes, even though my girls are older they still love VeggieTales. I'm glad. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun day. I like the idea of the squeeze bottle. Have a wonderful day.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun!! I love pajama day, but mine comes as a result of laziness, not necessarily a well laid plan. Ha! I love that the "simple" things can thrill the kids so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you really make some littles feel special. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The best kind of day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!