Monday, October 03, 2011

Making Your Home A Haven: Beauty

Today I am joining Monica with Making Your Home A Haven. I find beauty in so many places. I see beauty in the sunset and sunrise, in a kind word, in a meal prepared for your loving family and in the flowers that grow.

The weather is turning cooler and the summer flowers are starting to fade. Petunias are my favorite summer flower. Not only do they smell beautiful, look beautiful, but they remind me of my grandmother.


I gathered the last remaining blooms and added a little beauty to my counter.

Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.


I even find beauty in this drawer of neat and tidy towels. Really beauty can be found anywhere. Just open your eyes and your heart!

I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!







8 comments:

  1. Love how simple it is and yet so beautiful. Beauty need not take a lot of work and make you so very tired by the days end. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Wendi, beautiful! Love the simple beauty you created and are enjoying - blessings on your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flowers in the basket. Have a wonderful day as you find beauty in the simple things.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers are so pretty. I know having them on the counter brightens up the whole room. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post.:) Your flowers are beautiful!

    Blessings,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm inspired by your towel drawer. How do you keep them so white??!!??

    I'm a neat nick, but my drawer is a disaster compared to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I find beauty in your nicely folded towels, too!!!

    We do get so busy that we overlook the beauty in simple things.

    His,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! What better place to find beauty then in our own homes :-)

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!