Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Little Crafting

The other day I was feeling the need to do something crafty. I knew that my time was limited so I made some leaf wreaths.



I used 9" a wreath forms that had been gifted to me. I then hot glued on a piece of twine to use for hanging. (I thought a gingham ribbon hanger would be cute, but I used what I had on hand.) Then I glued on some silk leaves from my fall box.


I am super pleased how these turned out!

There has also been some kid crafting going on. I picked up these wooden pumpkins for less then $2.00.


Using watered down glue the kids glued on pieces of tissue paper and then later I came back and put on a coat of Modge Podge. Megan had a blast making this!

I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!



7 comments:

  1. Love those wreaths. So simple and so cute.
    Happy Fall to you.
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wreaths! They look really nice on your cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wreath look great on your cabinet. simple and beautiful. What a nice touch. I'm glad Megan got into the crafting as well. Happy Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wreaths are so cute and the pumpkin is adorable. They add a nice fall touch. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really cute. We are digging out our fall decorations today. We really need to try out some of your craft ideas.

    Blessings,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Megan's pumpkin. What a great idea. Pretty wreaths, too!
    nancyr

    ReplyDelete
  7. They turned out really nice! Love the pumpkin so cute! Hope you are doing well I have been busy but have missed catching up with everyone! Have a great weekend!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!