Tuesday, September 06, 2011

A Fun Outing!

Friday night we decided to go for pizza. Chuck suggested that we visit a new place, Pizza King Station. The neat thing about this place is that it has a train theme.


When you sit in the booth you feel like you have sat down in a private rail car.


Each booth has a window with a train track outside. Here comes the train!


It delivers your drink order. Fun!


Megan loved it! A experience that we will certainly do again. Do any of you have a place like this near you?

I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!


4 comments:

  1. I'm with Megan that would be fun for me too! Thanks for sharing and how was the Pizza?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is that? Is it just a local restaurant or is it a chain?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! What a neat place! My girls would love this!
    Have a great week!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    P.S. I'm having a giveaway that ends Friday for a free digital scrapbooking program, stop by to find out the details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an awesome Pizza King! my boys would LOVE IT!! how far is it from Lafayette?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!