Friday, September 16, 2011

Bits and Pieces

As the end of the week draws near, I admit, I am ready. Ready for a morning with no alarm and a more relaxed schedule. This has been a headache kind of week, literally.
I suspect it is a combination of the change in the weather and some late nights.

It has felt good to get back into the swing of baking.


I find it relaxing and fun!


Not to mention delicious! If you are wondering how the three of us eat all that is produced, let me assure you that we don't! Many of the things baked are shared. Mostly with Chuck's co-workers.

The littlest guy I watch has started to toddle.


Oh my! It is a precious sight!

Megan is working hard at her schooling.


It is a joy to watch her absorb everything and it warms my heart when she has that moment when things click.

She has been trying and trying and finally tied her shoe last week!


After she accomplished it the first time there has been no looking back. She wants to tie everything!

I need to run and make sack lunches. This morning will be busy as I head off on a field trip to the apple orchard. Fun!

I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!



7 comments:

  1. I'll bet Chuck's coworkers love you!
    nancyr

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love apple orchard field trips ~ have fun!! Great job, Megan, on learning to tie your shoe!! I hope you get some R&R this weekend and the headaches subside, Wendi. The change in weather affects me sometimes too...but I'm so welcoming fall! =)

    Have a great weekend,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little one is precious!

    Those cupcakes look so good. Looks like caramel and nuts on top-yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy I bet Chuck's coworkers look forwarded to him coming in to work with a box! So kind of you. Have fun on the field trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cooking is a stress reliever for me also. It is so amazing when you can "watch" them learn. It amazes me. Megan is working hard. Good job on the shoes. Have fun on your field trip.


    Blessings,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your field trip to the apple orchard. So much fun. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure the coworkers enjoy the baked goodies. It is a joy to see the kids learn.

    I hope that you had a great day on the field trip.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!