Thursday, August 25, 2011

"Sweet" Teacher Gift

The first week of school is coming to an end and it has been a great week. Megan says that she doesn't like school, she LOVES school! This mama couldn't be happier. :) When I saw this featured I knew exactly what I would send in to celebrate this wonderful week.


You can find the instructions for these here. I made three each for her teacher and classroom aide. I wrapped a piece of card stock around the "pencils" to look like a pencil case and then tied on the tag. It says "I hope your first week has been sweet!" Just a little something that I hope will make them feel appreciated.
I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!





2 comments:

  1. Wendi,

    What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing!!!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these! Wish I had seen them before Jonathan's first week ended, but I am sure I will use this idea!
    Glad Megan had a great first week! Jonathan says he loves school, too. So happy they enjoy going every day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!