Sunday, August 14, 2011

Signs of Summer

Since it is August we should be having the dog days of summer. Instead a wonderful cool front has been visiting and it has been so nice! Most of my time is spent outside soaking up all the wonderful weather.



Afternoons you can find us under a shade tree playing.


Lunches are enjoyed on the back porch.


Chasing butterflies... and one was finally captured! (then quickly released)


Cute little piggies.


Daddy spent the weekend working on the fence. He had to remove part of the sidewalk to put a couple of post. Megan was super excited to dig in the dirt.

It looks like this weather will be sticking around all week. Yeah!


I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!


2 comments:

  1. Hang on to the nice weather as long as you can! Love the piglets LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so ready for some cooler weather! Altho we did have two days last week where it was bearable, so I took Jonathan and my grandkids to the zoo. Fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!