Tuesday, August 23, 2011

School Days

Yesterday was the first day of school. Megan was super excited. She is going to the same place she attended preschool last year. It is a Christian school that goes through 5th grade. She is in their half day program.


My big girl ready to go.


She was impatient with pictures because she was ready to hit the road. She went through the car line like a champ. She declared it fun!


Once in her classroom it was right to work.

I am still keeping the boys four days a week and we had a quiet morning without Megan. Abe missed her like crazy (and so did Mama!). Before we knew it Megan was home. She chattered about all of the kindergarten happenings and asked when she could go back! I call that a success.

I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!




5 comments:

  1. She looks like she had a blast! Glad she likes school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad her first day was successful! Wasn't this the girl that had such separation issues a year or two ago?!? God is so good; way to go, Megan! Glad too that she can do a half-day program. I would think that'd be a less stressful way to start out.

    Big Brother started kindergarten last week and it is so quiet with the two babies! Just isn't the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for answering my questions. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great news !! It's wonderful that she loves school. I hope she will have a fantastic second day !
    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad she likes school! I am sure it was easier for her to go to the school she was used to. I so hated for mine to leave his preschool, but they only go to pre-K :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!