Monday, August 22, 2011

The Last Days...

of summer vacation. I can't believe the lazy days of summer are about to end around here. :( We have been squeezing in all of the fun we can.


An evening treat.


Making cookies.


Creating.


Playing and making a big mess!


Sleeping in late. Doesn't that position look comfy?!


Doing a favorite chore. Anything that involves a spray bottle is a hit.


A trip to the park.

That is what I have been up to the last few days. Megan heads out this morning for her first day of kindergarten. I have a huge mix of emotions about it. I know she will be fine and have fun, it is just hard on this Mama!

I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!




7 comments:

  1. Hi, it's always hard to let them go. They grow up so fast.
    Our son just left home to go study. He's only home now and then. That is also hard to get used to ; )
    I hope she will have a wonderful time !!!
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer just goes by to fast! Too bad we can't keep them small! Enjoy your after school time together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toddler Girl has those same frog jammies! She sometimes wears them as day clothes since they are so comfy.

    Thinking of you today, Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope Megan has a wonderful first day at kindergarten! Jonathan started last Wed., and so far so good!The hardest part for me was seeing him get on the school bus on the second day, broke my heart!
    Wishing all of your family a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendi,

    Hope Megan has a fun day. Does she go all-day for Kindergarten like they do around here? Will you still watch the boys?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendi,

    Oh I hope Megan's first day is a good one. I can only imagine how hard it is for you!

    And what an adorable sleeping position. It's amazing to mbe how kids can sleep. :)

    Hugs,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures! This summer went by way too quickly! How did her first day go? How are you holding up? I'm sure I'll be a mess next Weds. Hard to see them grow up sometimes. :-) Have a good night!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!