Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Party Time!

Friday was Megan's birthday and we had a little party for her. We started out with the grandparents and my sister's family joining us for dinner at Olive Garden.


We hadn't been there in a long time and it was such a treat!

Everyone then came back to our home and we were joined by some good friends for cake.



Megan requested a pinata.


The kids had lots of fun! Since I did this I didn't make treat bags. I had some little treat boxes to hold their goodies from the pinata.

There were presents.


Lots of craft items were received. Yes! Not only does Megan love crafts, but it isn't something I have to store for long term.

The weather was wonderful and the kids were able to run and play; just as kids should!


The party was small, simple and relaxed. I think it was my favorite of all the parties.


Happy Birthday, Megan Moo! We love more then you will ever know!!

I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!




4 comments:

  1. Love those family party's. Such fun for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like she had a really nice day. I like the relaxed type of parties, too. Love the cake - it's so cute. Did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun! My 5 yr old loves pinatas, too, altho we didn't have one this year.Craft supplies are the best gifts! I wish Jonathan had received some as gifts. He loves to make crafts, but for some reason people tend to not buy crafts for boys...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun! My 5 yr old loves pinatas, too, altho we didn't have one this year.Craft supplies are the best gifts! I wish Jonathan had received some as gifts. He loves to make crafts, but for some reason people tend to not buy crafts for boys...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!