Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Moments

I have been telling Chuck and Megan about a baby bunny that I keep seeing. Finally Megan spotted it one evening.


It warmed my heart to see Daddy peeking out the window with Megan.

There are so many times that life can feel overwhelming. Places to go and things to do and sometimes it feels like life is passing you by. It is the simple moments here and there that make you stop and realize what is really important in life. I am grateful for those moments and cherish each and every one of them!


While watering flowers Megan asked me to spray her. A great way to beat the heat. She innocently asked to spray and before I knew what was happening I was being soaked. Lots of fun and laughing. Another moments that makes it all worth while.


Life is a succession of moments. To live each one is to succeed. Coria Kent

I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!




3 comments:

  1. In this heat playing in the hose is a great idea. One smart Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunny is so cute!! Looks like lots of fun with the hose! Glad to see you enjoying your summer!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...so awesome to find you sharing His word and His love through your blog. so much of what i have been seeing seems to be so 'styled'. it's fantastic to see you...just doing what you do. i will call again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!