Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Blogger Comment Problems?

I don't know about you, but I have been having some major problems leaving comments on some blogs. I get stuck in an endless cycle of logins and comment verification codes. Here is a fix for the problem.

1. Close all web browser windows but one.

2. In that window, clear all of your cookies, cache, passwords, everything (in my IE browser, I go to Tools, then Internet Options, then under Browsing History I click “Delete” and leave all boxes checked and click “Delete” again).

3. Then go to www.blogger.com and login, but here’s the catch, make sure you DO NOT check the box for “remember me.” If that box is checked, you must uncheck it.

4. Then you can go to any Blogger blog and you’ll be able to comment as yourself again.

I was getting very frustrated and am happy to now be able to comment.

I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks...I was having the same problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know - thanks for the info. So I guess this is your PSA (Public Service Announcement) for the week. He..he.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger has been driving me nuts lately, glad to see I'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ughhhhh.....that happened to me but I got it solved too. Glad you shared it though as it looks like many others were having the same problem. :) Stop on over and say hi. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for these instructions! I couldn't even comment on my own blog. It was horrible not to be able to respond to people, like I was ignoring them. You have made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thankyou for this information...I have been trying everything...now I shall try this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! You just saved me some time! Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. TransMedics is aiming to drag agency busline technology from the icebox acknowledgment to a cyborg-like alembic area the heart is warm, alive, and still-beating from donor to recipient.

    Bucket Hats

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!